Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1SE Reunion at the Indiana Dunes

The weekend before Memorial day we went up to the Indiana Dunes for a small reunion with some First South English girls (my college dorm wing).  It was great to catch up with old friends and to meet some new ones too.  I hadn't seen some of them for over 10 years! We all decided we need to have reunions more often.  Here is a group shot of all the girls who came.


Here is a picture of some of my favorite people.  We all lived in the same suite and graduated together.

Laney at the beach.  We took most of our pictures at the end of the day, and you can tell she is sort of tired.  She did great at the beach and even got in the water to chase a few seagulls.    

Laney with Lake Michigan in the background.

Ben, Laney, and me at the beach.

This last pic cracks me up.  
Don't you hate it when you aren't ready for the picture?


No comments: