Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sledding Pictures

I meant to post these earlier, but I guess it is better late than never, right? The following pictures are from my visit with my family about a month ago. My brother and his family were in town, so we had a good time catching up and relaxing. We got some snow on one of the days, so we took advantage of it by going sledding! We took a ton of pictures; here are some of my favorites...

Here is my nephew, Judah. Kids always have the best faces!
Judah and I taking off down the hill. I was trying to smile for the picture while bracing myself for bumps at the same time!
Whew! We made it without crashing!
My brother, Jason, and I going down the hill. Thankfully, we didn't hit any bumps!
My sis-in-law, Shannon, and I balancing our way down the hill.
Jason and Shannon riding together.
Jason showing Judah how it's done. Like father...
...like son! I was really impressed with Judah's snow boarding skills!
Judah and I going down face first.
A couple of times Judah asked me to pull him up the hill. I kept declining his request, until after the last time we went down the hill. I love his expression in this picture. He was really excited.
A close up shot of Judah's expression.
The whole family sledding! We actually did one with all four of us, but we don't have a picture to prove it.
A family picture! (Jason, Shannon and Judah)

No comments: