Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas and Candy Cane Rats!

I've been trying to get a good Christmas picture of the girls. We saw these super cute pictures of a rat with some candy canes on dapper.com and we been trying to recreate a similar picture with our girls. So here are some of the shots we got...

"For me!? Thank you!"
"Please, Please, let me have it!"
"It's mine! All mine!"
I only got one shot of the two of them. Aubrey is the one looking at the camera. Ashley is busy chomping away. Aubrey doesn't really tolerate picture taking very well. So the rest of the pictures are of Ashley.

"Yummy!"
"Ugh! I think I have had way too much candy!"
Who wouldn't want this present on Christmas morning!?
"Would you like a bow?"
"I love candy canes!"
I like this picture because you can see Ashley's belly and the stripe of white on her neck.
This one is cute too!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sarah and my favorite is the one where you can see Ashley's belly. Cute photos.

judahmo said...

Are they really eating the candy canes?
Shannon

joy said...

They did eat a little bit, but not much. Although, they wanted more!