Thursday, October 21, 2010

Piper, our garden tree frog

About a month ago, I was watering our tomato plants, and I noticed something in the pipe by our back porch. I guess a little tree frog thought it would be a nice place to hang out. Since then, we often see our friend, whom we named Piper, relaxing in the pipe.

This picture was taken the first day I found him. Isn't he cute?

A few weeks later, he was sitting higher on the pipe. I couldn't resist taking more pictures.

Piper looking confident.

He started to slip back down while I was taking pictures. He wasn't too sure of me, and better to be safe than sorry.

One last picture before he slipped further down.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are some fun photos. I have a soft spot for tree frogs.

judahmo said...

Did you ever see Piper again after he slipped down?
-Judah